Courses for Parents
We will be running further courses for parents on Neuro Linguistic Programming.
There will be a further course starting on 18th April 2017 at 6.30-8pm, this course will run on the next six consecutive Tuesday evenings.
These courses are free to parents of Wey House Students but are open to others at a cost of £60 per person.
The six week workshops will help add some new tools to your parenting toolkit to:
- Understand more about how your child thinks.
- Learn new tips to get them to listen and do as they're asked
- Help them understand how to deal with their emotions
- Learn calming techniques.
- Keep control even when kids are pushing your buttons.
Please contact us on 01483 898130 to find out more or see the attached flyer.